Join the Mailing List! (:
Name:
Email:
Subscribe
Unsubscribe

♥ Via ATM/iBanking
POSB/ UOB bank only.
Details will be released via email/sms after confirmation of order.

♥ Via Cash Deposit Machine(CDM)
E.g. Amt to be paid: $12.50
The CDM only accepts min. $10 notes.
Deposit into my account with $20 CASH into the CDM.
I will return the change together with your item or when meetup.
POSB CDM only! View here for more details!

♥ Via Over-The-Counter
Visit any POSB Branch and tell them you want to transfer to my account number.
GOOD FOR PPL WITH NO BANK ACCOUNT OR ATM CARD.
My full name will be needed for the transfer, which I'll let you know upon confirmation of order.

Via Concealed Cash
Address will be given upon confirmation of orders.
I will not be liable for any loss.


FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, paypal is recommended. Concealed cash okay too.
Address will be given upon confirmation of orders.
I will not be liable for any loss.


♥ Via Mail
Recommended method to receive your items.
Registered mail at extra charges. Will be stated on each page.
Free postage (for certain items) for mailing listees! Join now! :)

FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS, normal mail starts from $8 only, airmail at $25 only :) Check with me!

♥ Via Meetups
A minimum sum of 10% of item(s) price or $10 (whichever lower) has to be paid as a deposit for ALL meetups to prevent cases of MIA.
Meetup timings & places EVERY WEEK as below:

  • Yishun or Bugis MRT anytime. Fix an appointment!
  • Tampines or Simei MRT evenings. Fix an appointment!
  • Sun: 12pm to 2pm at Yishun Mrt.

I may not be able to meet the above timing sometimes, which I'll inform beforehand.
I do not meet up at other places or times.


Please type your enquiries below, or just contact me directly at madamemarilyn@hotmail.com if you've got any enquiries, feedback or supply needs! :)


Click here to check if preorder's status. (:


Click here to check if your item's mailed. (:


HELLO! :D im a 22 year old girl, who has the same passion as you- shopping! :D
I mainly import my stocks from Korea or Hong Kong directly from the suppliers over there. I do blogshop alot! (:
Im currently taking my degree full-time, lotsa assignment & projects, so do be patient with my responses, I'll try to reply asap. Thanks! (:

and#160;